Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Molecular Formula:||(CH3)2CHOCSNHC2H5||CAS No.::||141-98-0|
|Color::||Amber Or Dark Brown Oily Liquid With Slight Pungent Odour||Usage::||Collecting Agent|
|Appearance||Amber to dun liquid|
|Isopropyl alcohol %||2.0 max|
|Thiourea %||0.5 max|
|Boiling point||124-125 degrees C|
|Melting/freezing point||2 degrees C|
|Specific gravity(20C)||0.968g/m at 20 degrees C|
• Isopropyl Ethyl Thionocarbamate offers good selectivity against pyrite in sulfide flotation and can provide excellent flotation response to various copper minerals, including but not exclusively, chalcopyrite, bornite, chalcocite and
• Other applications include copper activated sphalerite, tetrahedrite and, depending on ore mineralogy, gold ore
flotation. The mercaptan component makes this product a good metallic element collector and often enhances the
flotation of tarnished and slightly oxidized minerals.
• While the product is often used as a single collector, a xanthate reagent can be used as a partial replacement, and depending on mineralogies and flotation circuit conditions, the dosage level typically is lower than xanthate on a
comparative basis. It has a greater frothing property compared to xanthate.
• Because Isopropyl Ethyl Thionocarbamat is relatively insoluble, water dilutions are not stable. Consequently, the
product should be fed to the circuit undiluted. It has sufficient solubility particularly under normal sulfide slurry
conditions that the adsorption kinetics are relatively fast.
• Because of their high collecting power in moderately alkaline circuits, and their high selectivity against iron sulfide minerals, the preferred rougher flotation pH for these collectors is usually in the range of 8 to 10, compared to the typical range of 10 to 12 required with other collectors. Similarly, in the cleaner circuits, the pH required is lower than that necessary with other collectors.
• They are stable hydrolytically in a wide pH range, and generally enhances the recovery of precious metals.
• Typical dosage levels depend on ore feed grades, mineralogies and flotation responses, but typical dosage levels
range between 10 to 50 grams per metric ton ore .
|Packaging Details:||1, 200 kg net plastic drum, 4 drums on a wooden pallet, tightly strapped
2, 1000kgs net tote (IBC)
3, 20MT Isotank container
|Delivery Detail:||15 days after date of S/C|